Saturday, October 10, 2009

It's not a break! (by the looks of it) and other news

Well good news. Looks like it's not broken but there is still pain, but I can tolerate this pain til it gets better. My ankle is still 2x it's original size but I can sorta walk on it. Well I know I'll be better before Thursday so I'll be giving a pointless review of Fallout 3 Game Of The Year Edition. Well I'll keep my feet up until my ankle is better and also Brutal Legend looks pretty good from the demo so download it, try it and if you like it, buy it. I wont be reviewing it because I bought some models to build and only paid for Fallout 3 GOTY Edition but next fortnight I'll most likely I'll review both Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days and Magna Carta 2 depending on what happens so October 23 will be JRPG reviews... you have been warned *laughter*.

No comments:

Post a Comment