Monday, August 23, 2010

If you read my blog you must see Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World!!!

Like my post title says, if you read my blog you must see Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World! This is a movie drenched in video game references as well as being a comedy with interesting characters and it never gets boring. The movie is based on a comic book for crying out loud and most real gamers are comic book nerds so why isn't anyone going to see this movie? Why is it most movie goers are wasting their money on 'Eat, Pray, Love' and 'The Expendables' and other garbage movies when this is staring them right in the face? I mean Scott Pilgrim has fight scenes that are cool, people burst into coins when defeated and there is a psychic vegan, succubus cheerleaders, a lesbian ninja and a hell of a lot more!

I saw this movie when it first came out and I found out it's not doing well in the box office. Why? Take it from someone who played the game first then saw the movie and is now reading the comics, WATCH THIS MOVIE!!! It will not be a waste of money and if you think it was after the movie then no big, it's a must see movie and you would have seen it. I am so buying the Blu Ray of this movie on release and forcing everyone I know when I get it to watch it. If I can't convince you then go to Moviebob's review of the movie and he'll convince you of it too. Also after seeing the movie go get the comics too, they are worth every penny you spend on them and while your at it get the game too! I know I gave the game a 3/5 when I reviewed it but I'm a non bias reviewer when I review games and the game will be more enjoyable after you see the movie and read the comics.

Just see the damn movie... now... GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment