Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Halo 3 ODST out today and I'm broke... Damn it!


I hate when this happens... a game comes out and I've either got bills to pay or I don't get paid 'til the next. Halo 3 ODST is one of the games I was looking forward to playing but because of game prices in Australia (it's $AU99.95) and I need to pay bills to live I'll have to wait to get this game... in hindsight I should have pre-ordered it like I did Cross Edge but I thought I was going to have the money for this game. I'd love to review a new game a week but my income is pretty low and I refuse hand outs from people. Now I probably don't need to review this game because of every other reviewer doing it and knowing Yahtzee from The Escapists Zero Punctuation you'll get a review about everything bad in it. I warn you that my reviews for games will only be on games I buy that are new release and JRPGs will be pretty common so if you don't like JRPGs then you may as well ignore my review of Cross Edge on Saturday since that's a JRPG. I'll try to review more games as my income allows me but unless I get lucky on lotto or get a reviewing job for a magazine or website it's not going to happen very often. Well I hope everyone who has Halo 3 ODST like the game and maybe you can tell me about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment