Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Rant 3 : Cable TV never seems to have anything good to watch!

I have Foxtel and I have over 100 channel and there isn't anything good on for the most part. I know that variety is needed but a variety of crap is NOT what we need on our $AU131 Foxtel subscriptions for all the channels. Tuesday nights are the worst because the put all the best shows on Mondays and Wednesdays and leave the rest of the weeks has either crap or mediocre shows. I honestly thought paying that amount for every channel would give me a large variety of quality programing to watch, but instead I have pretty much nothing to watch on TV and that's why I play so much video games. I bet even in America they have nothing to watch on TV and have more channels of crap then Australia. Well there are an abundant amount of crap shows on TV but at least there are some good shows on... but not enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment