Thursday, October 15, 2009

Rant 4 : UGH! They did it again, and this time it's Fallout 3 Game Of The Year

I found out yesterday that Fallout 3 GOYT has been postponed til October 22 and It's suppose to come out on the 15th. Is it just me or is this becoming common practise for RPG's in Australia? WTF! I started to think it's a conspiracy against me but I know better, but this has happened to EVERY RPG SINCE JUNE IN AUSTRALIA!! I don't know why this is happening but it's driving me crazy and I find it suspicious that this keeps happening. I can't help but feel that this is being done to either see how many people pre order the games for the future of RPG's in this country or they don't want RPG's on the shelves at the same time as the more likely to be sold games... for shelf space most likely. Australia admittedly doesn't have much sales for RPG's, especially JRPG's. Mainly because we didn't start getting them until the PlayStation and I even think the first RPG to get released was Final Fantasy VII but I'm not sure... even I didn't know about RPG's until 2000 when I first played Final Fantasy VIII, so there is a highly likely chance that it's the lack of information on the subject matter but I can't be sure. Either way it give me the s***'s because now I have nothing to review and I REALLY wanted to play this game and next Friday is going to be overwhelming for me! Well I hope it's a mistake the release date and it's out tomorrow... I mean today, I'm writing this at 3:57am.

No comments:

Post a Comment