Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Christmas is coming soon and too many good games are coming out!

As usual from October to the week of Christmas is full of HUGE game releases with hardly any money to buy all the good ones for most people. With titles like Brutal Legend and Uncharted 2 : Among Thieves, there are way too many to consider buying. Now even I can't tell you which ones to get and even I can't get them all but I can tell you some of the games I want this Christmas release season,

Brutal Legend
Uncharted 2 : Among Thieves
Fallout 3 GOTY(getting)
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days(getting)
Magna Carta 2(getting)
Tales of Symphonia 2( coming soon to Australia and getting)
Assassin's Creed 2(getting)
Call Of Duty : Modern Warfare 2
Ratchet and Clank : A Crank In Time(getting)
Assassin's Creed : Bloodlines(getting)

I hope to get all these games during the weeks leading to Christmas but the ones labeled (getting) are ones that I will be getting... hopefully and review as well if I can get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment