Saturday, November 28, 2009

1st Annual Games Of The Year Blog.


All year, ever year games come out some good, some bad. In this annual blog I'll tell you my picks and flicks to buy or avoid from the year.

First is my children's game pick. I've played a lot of games this year and my pick for children's game is Wii Sports Resort. It's a fun game kids will enjoy and everyone can play it with no problems.

Next my children's game for adults is obvious.... New Super Mario Bros. Wii. It may be considered for kids by a lot of people but it's difficulty and Old School Charm is what makes it good for adults.

My game for everyone pick isn't a G rated game but it suitable to all and that's Ratchet And Clank : A Crack In Time. It's fun, funny and is the perfect difficulty for everyone.

My pick for Adult game is Uncharted 2 : Among Thieves. It's the perfect game for the average adult and had a story that's Hollywood quality.

My pick for game to keep you busy is Assassin's Creed 2. It's got so many sub mission that it keeps you occupied for a long time.

My pick for biggest waste of time is MagnaCarta 2. It's a poor quality game that even newcomer will never want to play it.

My shooter pick is Halo 3 ODST. Obviously since it's the only good one that came out and the game is pretty well done.

My platformer pick is Ratchet and Clank : A Crack In Time because it's perfect for all to play with a goo difficulty curve.

My RPG pick is Tales Of Vesperia. It's got a great story, the battle system is good for anyone and it's replay-ability is perfect for perfectionist.

My action game pick is surprisingly is Infamous. It's an open world and it's full of missions to keep you occupied for a while.

My pick for fighting game is Street Fighter IV. DUH! BEST FIGHTING GAME SERIES EVER! Also it kept the old style with new graphics and the online fights work well... just please everyone, stop using Ryu and Ken!

Now for my games to avoid,

The game to avoid on Wii is Sonic and The Black Knight. Wii + Sonic = Suck! I've played some bad games and this is almost as bad as Sonic Unleashed.

The game to avoid on Xbox 360 is MagnaCarta 2. Do I have to explain again?

The game to Avoid on PS3 is Cross Edge. I only say this to the non RPG fans because if your not a fan you will not enjoy it.

Well that's it for this edition. I wish I could have done better but I forgot about a lot of the games that came out this year I played so I'll make up for it next year. But still not bad for a first attempt huh?... Huh?! Just kidding I know I did bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment