Tuesday, November 24, 2009

PS3 Firmware Update 3.10 may be hazardous to your gaming health.


I have has an extreme freezing problem with my PS3 since Friday when the new update came out, and I'm not the only one. I googled Assassin's Creed 2 freezing issues and from there I found out that God Of War Collection, Modern Warfare 2, GTA4 and other games and even Blu-Rays are even freezing since the new firmware update got released. What's ironic is the new update added a feature to send error reports to Sony when you turn the console on after a game has froze and no one has seen this mythical feature. My PS3 yesterday alone froze 5 times and since the update it's been more then 20 freezes and it's driven me absolutely crazy and a smart @ss said PS3 players should have gotten the 360 version of AC2 but the dimwit didn't bother reading the part about people finishing it before the update with no problems. Also the uninstall-reinstall thing only works about 3% of the time so don't bother, just hound Sony to fix the problem they created by adding Facebook to the PS3. If your having freezing problems since the update and you have seen the error report screen, please tell me how many times it froze before it came up.

No comments:

Post a Comment