Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas blog Part 2 : Afternoon

Ugh! The afternoon! Sister came over with her bogan boyfriend at midday on the dot and made life miserable! They argued, she argued with me and my brother, her in laws were noisy and obnoxious and I managed to avoid physical contact with them so there's a plus. Finished the Zombie Island of Dr Ned DLC and going to start playing God Of War Collection and the bogans' should be leaving soon so I hopefully can try to reclaim my evening for myself. My little brother and his wife got me a Bullet Bill plushie and volumes 2-4 of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle original series DVD so atleast
there's a small yay. Also NO FINAL FANTASY VIII ON PSN! Instead they put that garbage Vagrant Story... I HATE THAT GAME!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment