Saturday, January 30, 2010

Reflecting on Tatsunoko Vs Capcom Ultimate All-Stars

Ok I like this game almost as much as I like Street Fighter IV but it's already gotten boring. Don't get me wrong it's a good game but I played it for 2 days, finished it with every character, tried playing online but the connections were rubbish and it's lost it's spark for me. I played Street Fighter IV for a week straight before getting board but the online play against Japanese people is what made it last for so long before I put it down, Tatsunoko Vs Capcom on the other hand lost appeal because of the crappy online connections and the fact that every player I fought was using Ryu and another character with high corner dogging ability and the 26 characters are limited to about 8 good characters. I suggest if you want to play this online make sure you have cable Internet with you Wii hooked up to it with an Ethernet cable and no other PCs or console linked to the modem. I played the game with my best friend and even he got into the spectacle of Tekkaman Blade Vs Ryu but got uninterested in continuing after about 30 minutes to an hour of gameplay and I played over 24 hours within the 2 days I've owned it.

I will play the game again in the future but I'll probably wait til my little brother gets a copy so I can play against him online. Get the game if your a Capcom fighter fan but don't get excited for the online multiplayer. I'll put my friend code up for this game in the future and if you want to list your friend code for the game just put it in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment