Tuesday, March 2, 2010

WARNING! Don't Turn On You Old Model PS3s!

A warning to old, fat, Spiderman text PlayStation 3 owners. If you have not turned on your monolith PS3's DON'T DO IT! All over the world classic PS3 consoles have been locking up and doing all sorts of things like removing trophies, corrupting files and locking out the ability to play games and Blu-rays. If it's already happened to you then you'll have to wait for Sony to find a solution to the problem, which seems to be a problem with the internal clock winding back to January 1 2000, but I don't know since I haven't turned it on out of fear since I have a 60GB model with a boat load of files that I don't want to lose and I don't want to lose my trophies either. I will update you when I know any further details and how to solve it when Sony gives out the info... although if you did have the problem your already hounding Sony for a solution... in which case I have posted for nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment