Thursday, March 4, 2010

Worst luck EVER!!!

Picture this, I went into GAME today and just as I was entering, the staff was labeling Final Fantasy XIII with price tags for the Tuesday release. BUT that's not the best part. The best part was that they were labeling the Xbox 360 standard versions, then the PS3 Collector's Editions which coincidentally I HAVE PRE-ORDERED! All I wanted to do was con them into giving me my copies there and then but it wouldn't work anyway. So now I'm just waiting for some company like EB Games or Myer or some other retailer to sell a copy before release so I can get it sooner. As a huge Final Fantasy fan this was torture and I'm sure that this was an act of divine power to make me suffer! I know it comes in five days but 5 days is 120 hours or 7200 minutes or 432000 seconds! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment