Sunday, July 11, 2010

New sprites for my post coming soon.

Ok you may be thinking to yourself "Why is this important enough to have a post?" and my response is because I'm modifying them myself. At the moment I only have a couple and they will probably get some tweaking over time to be better but only time will tell how long it will take. "Why am I changing from the 8-Bit sprites?" you may ask? Well it's because as much as I love the 8-Bit black wizard I liked the 16-bit Final Fantasy Origins one better but forgot what it looked like until I found some websites with the sprites on it.

Well anyway I'm slowly going to be using new sprites to replace all the older ones I use and hopefully they'll look good. Until the next time I feel like wasting your time keep gaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment