Monday, July 26, 2010

The reason retro reviews haven't been posted in a while

You may be wondering why I haven't done a retro review in a while, I haven't done any because I've been busy playing other games and it's hard to choose 1 out of my huge back catalog. Also I need to replay the older games to help me remember what goes on in the game and some of my old consoles don't have working controllers. I'm hoping to save up some money and buy some replacements through Hyperkin and maybe even the RetroN 3 if it's computable with PAL games so I don't have too many consoles hooked up at the same time. We'll see what happens and I hope I can get back to doing them soon but maybe not every Monday like I have been because I'll burn through too many games that way. Also If you haven't started yet you should start preordering all the new games you want coming out in September and October because there is a lot of them coming out then.

No comments:

Post a Comment