Friday, November 20, 2009

Huge apology's for not reviewing Assassin's Creed 2 today.


I apologise for not reviewing Assassin's Creed 2 today. I have 2 problems, 1 is that it's too hot for me to run my PS3 without it freezing, WHICH it did and 2 is that I only played 2 or 3 hours of the game and I didn't get to the assassin part of the game yet so hopefully I can get a review up by Sunday but it all depends on the heat. Today where I live which is in the Western Suburbs of Sydney in the Blacktown City Council Area it was over 40 degrees Celsius so it's not exactly gaming weather. I tried as best as I could to play my AC2 Black Edition but it's hard with high temperatures. Also this cover for the game, it's wrong. The cover actually has the new PS3 logo on it and personally I hate it! I think it was a stupid step for Sony to take with that but I suppose it was because of the slim PS3's. Anyway I'm sorry that I can't review it today and tomorrow I'm visiting my brother so I'll have bugger all time to play, but I'll plays as much as I can and get the review out by Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment