Thursday, November 19, 2009

Review : Assassin's Creed : Bloodlines


I will be reviewing Assassin's Creed 2 tomorrow but I'll review the PSP sequel to the first game that continues the story of Altair and his quest to stop the Templar's. This is the review of Assassin's Creed : Bloodlines

First of all I'll start by saying that the install data for newer PSP is a good idea but you need big memory sticks to make the most of it. Story is basically Altair is hunting down the Templar's to get any other items that may be used for their evil purposes and help out the locals to bring back order. Gameplay is clunky, seriously if Assassin's Creed is normal walking, then Assassin's Creed : Bloodlines is walking through malasis. The combat works as well as the first game but also clunky. The camera, oh the camera. The camera is definitely not a team player in this game. There's a button to centre it but the games idea of centring it is anything but centred. The missions work the same as in the first game so basically this is just a clunky version of the first with a different story. Also while this is a PSP game it's graphics seem a little bad for a PSP game and I don't usual give a crap about graphics but I thought I'd mention it.

Assassin's Creed : Bloodlines is overall a reasonable game that's worth having IF your extremely big on the Assassin's Creed series or if you want the 6 extra weapons in Assassin's Creed 2. If you choose not to buy it I fully understand. I honestly say that this game is one that would be better at a cheaper price too. I give Assassin's Creed : Bloodlines a 3/5 because it's ok but a lot more care could have gone into it.

Score 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment