Monday, November 30, 2009

I Turned 24 Yesterday Big Whoop!

I'm one of those people who hates their birthday... why you ask? Simple, of all the days in the year some of the worst things happen on said day when I try to enjoy it. Every year that I don't enjoy it, it doesn't go to heck so over the last 5 years I've been not celebrating my birthday on my birthday. I make sure I get presents before then or after then and I tell people about my birthday after it happened so nothing happens on the day as a celebration. Think it's weird? Well I am a weird person and I just prefer it like that. One thing that sucked is all I got for my birthday was a Gundam model from my mum and little brother. I appreciate the gifts but I'm a greedy person thanks to my childhood being so empty of material items. Neither my dad(genetically nothing else!) my sister or my older brother got me anything and personally I don't care about them or what I get from them. I'm just rambling now about garbage so I'll finish this up. I'm 24 now and broke thanks to fricking Christmas. Bah Humbug!

Also the birthday cake is a lie! Never got one this year or the year before as well I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment