Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Assassin's Creed 2 Is My 3rd Game I Got A Platinum Trophy On


I know this is braging but I got the platinun trophy in this game on my first play through. The trophies/achievements are not easy but I managed to get all the trophies without help except the 100 feathers one. That I used the Achievement Hunter part of Rooster Teeth's website which has the maps for all the feathers. Also they linked the videos to each location so you can find it easier. I hated the 'No Hitter' trophy because I didn't try for it until after brutes started showing up with there axes so getting it early is a must. I also finished the game with over 720000 Florin. After finishing the game I have to say the ending is like the first one... WTF?! Seriously if you haven't finished this prepare for another WTF moment. I honestly thing that without trying you can probably get 70% of the trophies/achievements so that's not too bad. I've now got the time to finish the PSP Assassin's Creed to get the rest of the items for Assassin's Creed 2 and replay it too. Assassin's Creed 2 also doesn't have a proper blue color scheme like some of the videos on the net seem to show but there's no point in doing it, especially since the Altair armor is black and can't be changed. I forgot to metion earlier in the post that the rewards for the feathers are a hammer when you get 50 from the blacksmith in the villa and the 100 gives you the Auditore cape which makes you notorious in every town other then the villa.

Assassin's Creed 2 is still an awesome game and the UPlay feature is good because you can unlock a theme for your console, extra throwing knifes, the Auditore family crypt exclusive dungeon and the pierce du resistance the Altair costume. When I replay the game I'm using the Altair costume.

No comments:

Post a Comment