Thursday, December 17, 2009

O.k Now I've gone crazy!

Why am I saying this you ask? Because I did something I don't ever do... I bought a game to play with people instead of for myself. Yesterday I bought Borderlands for PS3 and I didn't buy it for myself like most games... I bought it to play online with one of my friends and to take over to my best friends place. I am a person who plays JRPGs because I don't like playing with other people and I buy this game. I have gone crazy haven't I?! Don't get me wrong I wanted the game, but I was originally waiting for the price to be in the platinum game price range but I bought it now to play with friends. I hope Borderlands is a good game, but I've learned to never trust reviews from Gamespot since they review games through the amount of money they get from the publisher for advertising. Also no I'm not reviewing Borderlands at all since as I have mentioned before I don't review a game after it's Australian release.

I hope this isn't a sign of the Apocalypse but it's probably just a phase in every gamers life.

No comments:

Post a Comment