Thursday, July 15, 2010

I dug a hole I may not be able to climb out of easily.

Ugh! I have no idea why I did this but yesterday I bought God Of War III, Bioshock 2 and Transformers: War For Cybertron and recently got Megaman Zero Collection. What I've done is essential recreated what September is going to be for me without realising it. I'm not complaining because I wanted these games but they all came out this year and my priority game to play is Transformers and I decided that a review of Megaman Zero Collection isn't worth it as a proper review so I'm going to make them a series of retro reviews 1 week after another... maybe... it depends on how much time I have to play them. Now my advantage it the fact I can finish each of them in a day if I put enough effort into it but since my sleep is still in disarray, I'm not sure how I'll get it done.
Now as for September I'm going to have Metroid: Other M and Kingdom Hearts at the same time as each other and then Halo Reach followed by Blue Dragon: Awakened Shadows and Blade Kitten thrown in at some point in the month so in some ways I'd rather just sleep and ask someone to "Wake me up, when September ends!" but at least that's my busy month since October is just Dead Rising 2 and Final Fantasy: 4 Heroes Of Light, while November is only Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. I know plenty of other games are coming out like Call Of Duty: Black Ops, Medal Of Honor and Fallout: New Vegas but I don't want any of this and I am an amateur review all my games come out of my pocket and if I'm going to spend my money on a game I want to know I'll have a good chance of liking it. Now I do wish I was funded by a professional magazine or website or TV show so I could review every game under the sun but I highly doubt it will happen anytime soon... maybe never... who knows? I sure as heck don't.

Well I better stop typing because I got to go shopping and I got to get back to the grind stone. Hopefully I can get a review for Transformers: War For Cybertron done by Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment