Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A reviewing conundrum with Megaman Zero Collection

Ok I bought Megaman Zero Collection on eBay on Friday and got it yesterday, which is pretty quick for a package from Victoria to New South Wales and here's the problem. All the games on it were released years ago and this was released last month. Now I know it's new to me but some people may have played the games in it before and I kinda feel cheap reviewing a game that contains games that are 5-8 years old but I also feel obligated to review it just because it got released last month.

Regardless I think I'll review it anyway because it is technically new and since we are in the games drought and I got nothing better to do. I also have no idea how long it will take so I may do it as part reviews/retro reviews of each game on the gamepak so it may be in 5 parts as 1 for each game and the overall review. Either way we'll see and if you were wondering I did get some decent sleep yesterday so I am feeling a little better but still need more sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment