Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Someone put out a break on me!

Oh crap! Uh, uh, uh, how did this happen? This can't right? Who would do such a thing? I am currently on the run from Breakers and am updating from a secret location so they can't find me.

Can anyone tell me who did this? I haven't done anything wrong! Just a short while ago a rookie Breaker came into my house and attacked me I was able to escape the noink... heh heh Noink! But there are better Breakers out there. I thought I'd check the Breaker's Guild website to find out more and found this wanted poster in the high priority breaks section.


I, I, I didn't do any of those things! Ok maybe the lollies thing but I'm innocent! Someone is out to get me! There must be someone out there who sees me as a threat, maybe a fellow reviewer? A game developer who hated one of my reviews? A relative? or even... no it couldn't be... could it? No, I don't think it's possible...

I don't know who put this break out on me but I want to make it clear, I am innocent! I haven't done anything wrong and... was that a knock I just heard? Look I've got to get out of here before they... is that a skiff I hear? No... not... HER? Oh no! Look if I can get out of this, I'll keep updating here, if not it was good while it lasted. Pray for me.

*This is a work of fiction for a contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment