Tuesday, June 7, 2011

E3 2011 EA Press Conference

Man I was so bored watching the EA Press Conference. Seriously I'm sure everyone else what screaming ZOMGs all over the place but not me. Here's my responses to each announcement.

- Mass Effect 3 release at March 6 2012. It's a Galactic War. I'm not a fan of Mass Effect myself but it still looks good.

- Need For Speed: The Run. Uses Autolog and implements it in the games story. You get to play outside of the car. I really don't care myself.

- Star Wars: The Old Republic. The MMO to topple World Of Warcraft? I'm not sure. Not gonna play it either.

- SSX has a new game. Don't care myself at all. Hate sports games. It has 3 modes Race it, Trick it and Survive it.

- Fifa 12. So... bored now... EA Sports football club social network kinds thing... falling asleep...

- Madden NFL 12. Jesus Christ another roster update that should have been DLC. Greedy, just greedy. Really getting sleepy... YAWN!

- The Sims Social. A Facebook Sims game? It was bound to happen. Can I kill Sims is all I want to know.

- Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning. Another bloody fantasy RPG. I miss JRPGs being on top more and more with each new Western RPG.

- Overstrike. I am so sold on this game.

- Battlefield 3... Modern Warfare 3... what's the difference? Really? They look and play the same. Don't like FPS games where I kill people very much if at all.

All that was interesting was Overstrike from Insomniac. Sure Mass Effect 3 looks good but it's not my type of game.

No comments:

Post a Comment