Tuesday, June 7, 2011

E3 2011 Ubisoft Press Conference

Ok this press conference wasn't as boring as the EA one but not much made me look forward to the next 12 months. Anyway here's my responses to the announcements.


- Rayman Origins. Seems like fun. Also has local co op like a lot more games should.

- Driver San Francisco. I wasn't a fan and still not sold on it. Also confused on what's going on.

- Far Cry 3. Not my type of game but visually stunning in it's demo.

- Brothers In Arms: Furious 4. Another war shooter...ugh...

- A Tin Tin game based on the movie... yeah...

- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier. Still not giving a crap. Guess it's either because I'm a golden age gamer or the fact that I'm Australian.

- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon online. More fricking Tom Clancy games? I think I'm the only one sick of these... and warfare games against humans.

- Trackmania 2 Canyon. Never played it before but guess what? Still won't. It's a part of the mania planet series.

- Another Rabbids game. Raving Rabbids: Alive and Kicking for Kinect. I hate those things!

- Just Dance 3. How many dance games are there now? Seriously so many dancing games are spawning now.

- Rocksmith. A guitar game that teaches how to play guitar. Interested since I own a guitar and am learning to play. I can plug in and use my Les Paul on it too? I may buy it.

- YourShape Fitness Evolved 2012. Another fitness game... Yes I know I'm fat but I'm not going to buy a game to lose weight.

- Assassin's Creed Revelations. The bell of the ball. Ezio's final chapter. A new chapter of awesome. I am so buying it.

Well it looks like me wanting to turf away Guitar Hero is a good idea after all. Also new Assassin's Creed Revelations gameplay looks more of the same but it's more of what I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment